(1) I'm now a Registered Certified Reflexologist - in TN you must complete a registration application which was approved. So now I can practice reflexology (legally) here.
(2) I'm now a member of the TN Reflexology Association and will be presenting Spiritual Aromatherapy as a CE course for their association this September.
(3) I just signed on as an adjunct instructor for the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga. This fall I'm teaching Simple Aromatherapy and Reflexology for Friends and Family. Check my calendar for details.
(4) Recently, I completed a Foot Glyphology certification through the International Sclerology Institute. I have just begun their sclerology course as well. You'll find a great blog showing some foot glyphology examples here: http://sivasanta.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html
(5) If you're interested in taking my CE courses or continuing w/Acupoint Reflexology, I will be teaching Sole Stories and Acupoint Reflexology (all levels) at the Cayce/Reilly School of Massotherapy in Virginia Beach next year. Please see my calendar for dates. If you'd like to sponsor a class in Maryland or another state along the East coast, give me a shout.
(6) I am planning to be in Maryland again in October, from the 15th to the 22nd. I'm scheduled to teach a Therapeutic Reflexology CE class for a massage school in Northern VA and Brenda Morris and I will be doing reflexology in Ocean City MD for a Teachers Conference the 21st and 22nd.